Each Year Only 98 People In The World Get To Participate In This Remote All Inclusvie Fly-In Fishing Adventure Of A Lifetime...Where The Pristine Water Teems With 100's of Thousands Of Wild, Native Silver & Sockeye Salmon...
"We put you in the middle of the worlds largest salmon run in one of the most remote and unspoiled places in all of Alaska. This is Salmon fishing Nirvana."
Becharof Rapids Camp Featured On Sportsman's News Television: Southwest Alaska's Ultimate Fly In Salmon Fishing Destination!
"After hosting nearly 1,500 guests over the past 17 years at Becharof Rapids Camp, I can say we have a tradition of making our guests trip unforgettable...Just as it was in year one of Becharof Rapids Camp, our goal is for you to be so happy that when you leave you tell all your friends about your experience (but I know they will never believe how many fish you actually caught)."
Why Guides, Wildlife Managers (and even Orvis store owners) Fish At Becharof Rapids Camp
An Experience So Spectacular Some Guests Leave Their Gear Behind And Come Back Every Year...
We Deliver The Experience Of A Lifetime!
- Season typically runs Aug-Sep
- 14 guests max per week
- 5 miles upstream from salt water
- 1.5 miles downstream from Becharof Lake (2nd largest lake in Alaska)
- Remote trout fishing fly out as an add on
- 1 hour float plane flight from King Salmon, Alaska
- 800k-1.2 million annual sockeye run
- Owner operated
- 3 boats & guides
- Relaxed, fun family atmosphere
P.S.-Fishing Guide & Repeat Guest
"As a guide and avid sportsman I've fished in a lot of fantastic locations around the world. Having fished at Becharof Rapids Camp on several trips I can say it has to be one of the top 10 spots in the world to catch 100's of salmon every day on a fly. Our last trip we brought home over 200 lbs of salmon fillets!"
Five Star Reviews
6 Days Of Fishing
All That For Just $4,160 Per Person
Our Pledge To You
5 Nights Lodging
3 Delicious Meals a Day
Boat, Guide & Fuel
Standard Rod, Gear & Bait
Fished Cleaned, Vacuum Packed & Frozen
Float Plane Service To/From Camp via Branch Air in King Salmon
All The Salmon & Memories You Can Haul Home With You!
Here's A Recap Of What's Included In Your Trip With Us
Catch Salmon Until Your Arms Fall Off!
"All you need to bring is your fly rod, gear and flies (we even show you what flies to bring). We furnish everything else including spinning and bait casting rods, tackle, boat and guide. In a pinch we can even tie more flies for you or let you borrow one of our fly rods in the event you break yours (yep, people break their fly rods every year with us)!"
"Homemade meals and snacks are included! We've even been known to bring a cooler with sandwiches and drinks and leave it on the bank for fly fishers that just can't put down their rod."
Eat Like Royalty
"We process all your fish with our commercial vacuum sealer, then we freeze them for you. You can keep five per day, but there is no limit on how many you can catch and release prior to keeping your daily limit. "
Relax...We Take Care Of All Your Fish
After breakfast you'll be taken to a proven fishing spot on the river in a jet sled. At noon, you'll head back to camp for a hearty lunch. Fishing resumes until 6 PM when dinner is served. You can continue to fish from the bank after dinner, but catch and release is the preferred method at that time.
Your Trip Is "All-Inclusive"
"The Clubhouse is open 24-7. Sit and relax, read a book, play board games, or watch a movie. It's always warm and cozy! "
Chill Out In The Clubhouse
You have questions, we have answers!
- Do you take large groups? Yes! As long as we don't go over our maximum occupancy of 14 guests/week.
- How can I make a deposit? Book your trip and we'll process your 50% deposit on your credit card. Remainder of trip balance is collected by May 1 before trip date.
- How far in advance should I book my trip? We sell out every year, so book as early as possible!
- Are you kid friendly? Yes! We love having families come fish with us!
- Do you really furnish all my fishing gear? Yes! The only thing you need to bring is your fly fishing gear. That's it!
- What else do I need to bring? Clothes, personal items, sleeping bag, pillow, alcohol if you choose. See our pack list here.
- What if I have dietary restrictions? Let us know in advance and we'll discuss how we can best accommodate your needs.
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my trip? Due to demand we do not issue payment refunds for cancellations. We can roll over your trip to the next year for re-booking fee that covers our prepaid costs for your trip. Contact us for more info.
- How much fish can I bring back? Most guests take back between 50-100lbs of fish.
- When is the best time to fish? It depends on the species of salmon. Generally late June through early September is best.