Each Year Only 98 People In The World Get To Participate In This Remote All Inclusvie Fly-In Fishing Adventure Of A Lifetime...Where The Pristine Water Teems With 100's of Thousands Of Wild, Native Silver & Sockeye Salmon...
"You know how it can sometimes be tough trying to decide on an all-inclusive salmon fishing trip? How do you pick the right trip? Do you base your decision on cost, or the trip experience?
Well, we help salmon fishing enthusiasts like you get both the trip of lifetime and at a price that's among the lowest in the Bristol Bay, Alaska area. And we've been doing it for 17+ years. Use our hassle free online booking system to secure your trip with us today.
Becharof Rapids Camp Featured On Sportsman's News Television: Southwest Alaska's Ultimate Fly In Salmon Fishing Destination!
"After hosting nearly 1,500 guests over the past 17 years at Becharof Rapids Camp, I can say we have a tradition of making our guests trip unforgettable...Just as it was in year one of Becharof Rapids Camp, our goal is for you to be so happy that when you leave you tell all your friends about your experience (but I know they will never believe how many fish you actually caught)."
Why Guides, Wildlife Managers (and even Orvis store owners) Fish At Becharof Rapids Camp
An Experience So Unforgettable Some Guests Leave Their Gear Behind And Come Back Every Year...
We Deliver The Experience Of A Lifetime!
- Season typically runs Aug-Sep
- 14 guests max per week
- 5 miles upstream from salt water
- 1.5 miles downstream from Becharof Lake (2nd largest lake in Alaska)
- Remote trout fishing fly out as an add on
- 1 hour float plane flight from King Salmon, Alaska
- 800k-1.2 million annual sockeye run
- Owner operated
- 3 boats & guides
- Relaxed, fun family atmosphere
P.S.-Fishing Guide & Repeat Guest
"As a guide and avid sportsman I've fished in a lot of fantastic locations around the world. Having fished at Becharof Rapids Camp on several trips I can say it has to be one of the top 10 spots in the world to catch 100's of salmon every day on a fly. Our last trip we brought home over 200 lbs of salmon fillets!"
Five Star Reviews
- 6 Days Of Fishing
All That For Just $4,458 Per Person
Our Pledge To You
- 5 Nights Lodging
- 3 Delicious Meals a Day
- Boat, Guide & Fuel
- Standard Rod, Gear & Bait
- Fished Cleaned, Vacuum Packed & Frozen
- Float Plane Service To/From Camp via Branch Air in King Salmon
All The Salmon & Memories You Can Haul Home With You!
Here's A Recap Of What's Included In Your Trip With Us
Catch 100 Salmon a Day?
Not only is it possible to catch 100 salmon a day, many or our guests catch more salmon in six days than they have in their entire life...
"All-Inclusive means you only need to bring your fly rod, personal gear and flies (we even show you what flies to bring). We furnish everything else including spinning and bait casting rods, tackle, boat and guide. In a pinch we can even tie more flies for you or let you borrow one of our fly rods in the event you break yours (yep, people break their fly rods every year with us)!"
"You will eat like Royalty. Enjoy homemade meals and snacks. We've even been known to bring a cooler with sandwiches and drinks and leave it on the bank for fly fishers that just can't put down their rod."
*If you have special dietary needs, let us know and we can probably accommodate you.
Some Guests Complain The Food Is Too Good...
(because they gained of few pounds)...
"Since you can catch and keep up to 5 Salmon per day, many guests go home with 90-100lbs of fresh wild caught salmon (which has a value of about $1,400 in the grocery store).
PLUS: We process all your fish with our commercial vacuum sealer, then we freeze them for you. And there is no limit on how many you can catch and release prior to keeping your daily limit."
Leave Home With $1,400 Worth Of Salmon Fillets You Caught!
After breakfast you'll be taken to a proven fishing spot on the river in a jet sled. At noon, you'll head back to camp for a hearty lunch. Fishing resumes until 6 PM when dinner is served. You can continue to fish from the bank after dinner, but catch and release is the preferred method at that time.
What Does An "All-Inclusive" Trip Mean?
"The Clubhouse is open 24-7. Sit and relax, read a book, play board games, or watch a movie. It's always warm and cozy! "
If Your Arms Get Tired Of Reeling In All Those Fish...Chill Out In The Clubhouse
You have questions, we have answers!
- Do you take large groups? Yes! As long as we don't go over our maximum occupancy of 14 guests/week.
- How can I make a deposit? Book your trip and we'll process your 50% deposit on your credit card. Remainder of trip balance is collected by May 1 before trip date.
- How far in advance should I book my trip? We sell out every year, so book as early as possible!
- Are you kid friendly? Yes! We love having families come fish with us!
- Do you really furnish all my fishing gear? Yes! The only thing you need to bring is your fly fishing gear. That's it!
- What else do I need to bring? Clothes, personal items, sleeping bag, pillow, alcohol if you choose. See our pack list here.
- What if I have dietary restrictions? Let us know in advance and we'll discuss how we can best accommodate your needs.
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my trip? Due to demand we do not issue payment refunds for cancellations. We can roll over your trip to the next year for re-booking fee that covers our prepaid costs for your trip. Contact us for more info.
- How much fish can I bring back? Most guests take back between 50-100lbs of fish.
- When is the best time to fish? It depends on the species of salmon. Generally late June through early September is best.
Jeff Aiello and his film crew from PBS visited us recently and shot a documentary about us. It turned out pretty cool. Check out the episode below!
Get The Complete Story Of What You'll Experience With Us: Listen To Our Big Outdoor Adventures Podcast
Or, Hang Out At The Fire Pit
"Swap fish stories, make new fishing friends and enjoy some of the best sunsets in Alaska."
Becharof Rapids Camp Hosts Sampson Outdoors Club
"Since camp and the surrounding fishing area is mostly flat with little or no obstacles, this trip is accessible for young and elderly fishing enthusiasts."